Make our Pace Picante Sauce Secret Recipe at home tonight for your family. Our Secret Restaurant Recipe for their Salsa tastes just like Pace’s.
Pace Picante Sauce Secret Recipe
- 1 28-ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 28 ounces Water
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, minced
- 2 fresh Jalapeno Peppers, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 cup White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Dried Onion Flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Stir to mix well and bring to a boil in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until the desired thickness is achieved.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Pour into airtight jars and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It should keep, refrigerated, for several weeks.
Note – The amount of jalapenos can be altered to your taste.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Homemade Salsa is by my_amii – http://forfood.rezimo.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!