Make our Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen’s Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe at home for your family or next party. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Santa Fe Spinach Dip will taste just like Cheddar’s.
Photo by Bill Roehl
Cheddar’s Santa Fe Spinach Dip
Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen's Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- One 14 1/2-ounce can Diced Tomatoes with Mild Green Chilies drained
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- One 8-ounce package Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 cup shredded White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Alfredo Sauce See below for some easy and delicious restaurant recipes for Alfredo sauce
- One 10-ounce package frozen leaf Spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning See below for some easy and delicious restaurant recipes for Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- Tortilla Chips and/or Garlic Bread
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, sauté onion until tender.
- Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from the heat. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the cheeses and Alfredo sauce.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomato mixture, spinach, lime juice and Cajun seasoning.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-quart round baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 25 - 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Dollop with sour cream.
- Serve with chips and/or garlic bread.
If you are making this for a party, be sure to pour it into a nice Party Slow Cooker and keep it warm for your guests throughout the night.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Applebee’s Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
- Applebee’s Mexi-Ranch Dip and Dressing Recipe
- Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer
- Bobby Flay’s FoodNation Vidalia Onion Dip Recipe
- Houston’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip Restaurant Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Bread Dip Recipe
- Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip) Recipe
- Chili’s Honey-Chipotle Sauce
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Pace Picante Sauce Recipe
- Qdoba Queso Dip Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse TNT Cheese Dip Recipe
- Applebee’s Beer Cheese Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
“Slow cookers are the easy short cut to wonderful dinners”
That was an early slogan for one slow cooker company.
While this is more true than ever today with innovations like programmable cooking and “keep-warm,” what started out as a simple bean or stew cooker has evolved in many different and exciting directions.
For busy families, you can still get slow cookers that will cook your dinner while you work.
But you can also get a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories for every occasion – Parties, tailgating, travel, everyday lunch, and so much more.
Make meals and entertaining smarter, easier and more convenient.
Check out all the best brands of slow cookers – Crock-Pot, Hamilton Beach, Cuisinart and many more – All in one place and find the slow cooker that is right for your family.
Photo of Hot Crab & Spinach Dip is by Bill Roehl and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Bill. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen’s Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!