Make our Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip) Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Queso Blanco will taste just like the White Cheese Dip you get at good Mexican Restaurants.
Photo by jeffreyw
Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip)
Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip) Recipe
- 1 1/4 pound block White American Cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup diced Green Chiles
- 2 Pickled Jalapenos chopped
- 1 ounce Pickled Jalapeno Juice
- 2/3 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup cold Water
- Pinch of Cumin (optional)
- Toss all ingredients into a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes, stopping to stir after every minute. The mixture might seem watery during the first few stirs, but should come together as a nice runny dip after all the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately as a dip with tortilla chips or as a sauce over your favorite Mexican dish.
Moe’s Southwest Grill Queso
It is perfect served beside guacamole and salsa for chips, but Moe’s Southwest Grill Queso is also delicious on tacos, burritos and quesadillas.
Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales: Flavors from the Griddles, Pots, and Streetside Kitchens of Mexico
With Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales, chef Roberto Santibañez shows you how to recreate the thrilling, authentic flavors of the taquerias of Mexico in your own home. In addition to tacos, the book also explores the equally exciting Mexican sandwiches called tortas and hearty tamales, as well as salsas, condiments, fresh juices, and even desserts and refreshing margaritas.
Using easy-to-find ingredients and simple techniques, this is the perfect introduction to real Mexican cooking for enthusiastic beginners and experienced cooks alike
While the flavors you’ll find here are exciting and complex, the cooking itself is anything but complicated. With Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales on your kitchen shelf, dinner will never be dull again.
Click HERE Now to get Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales: Flavors from the Griddles, Pots, and Streetside Kitchens of Mexico
BONUS – There are 3 Free Recipes (With Photos!) from the Book on the Amazon Page… so you can try-it-before-you-buy-it.
- Steak Sandwich (Pepito)
- Potato and Chorizo Tacos (Tacos de Papas con Chorizo)
- Marinated Skirt Steak Tacos (Tacos de Carne Asada)
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Applebee’s Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
- Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip
- Applebee’s Mexi-Ranch Dip and Dressing Recipe
- Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer
- Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Recipe
- Bobby Flay’s FoodNation Vidalia Onion Dip Recipe
- Houston’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip Restaurant Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Bread Dip Recipe
- Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip) Recipe
- Chili’s Honey-Chipotle Sauce
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Pace Picante Sauce Recipe
- Qdoba Queso Dip Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse TNT Cheese Dip Recipe
- Applebee’s Beer Cheese Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Breakfast Tacos is by jeffreyw and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, Jeff. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip) Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!