Make our Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer Recipe at home for you next party or get-together. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Spinach and Artichoke Dip will taste just like Mimi’s.
Photo by hmmLargeArt
Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer
Mimi's Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer Recipe
- 4 ounces Jack Cheese grated
- 2 ounces Swiss Cheese grated
- 8 ounces Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup Artichoke Hearts quartered
- 1 bunch fresh Spinach
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise (We prefer Duke's Mayonnaise)
- 1/2 cup prepared Alfredo Sauce (See Links Below for some Delicious and Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipes from Your Favorite Restaurants and a few others you will love.)
- 2 teaspoons Garlic (about 2 cloves) minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Combine Jack, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses in a mixing bowl.
- Drain artichokes and dice into small pieces.
- Wash and cut spinach into 1-inch pieces and add to cheese mix.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, Alfredo sauce, garlic and pepper. Mix until well-combined.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture into cheese mix. Stir, gently but well, until well-mixed.
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes of any oil or liquid. Dice into small pieces. Add to the mixture.
- Heat cold dip mixture over medium heat in non-stick frying pan until hot and cheese is completely melted. Transfer to serving dish and serve with tortilla chips and sliced bread.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Alfredo Sauce Recipes
We have several good Restaurant Alfredo Sauce Recipes here on Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes. Choose your favorite from those below:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Applebee’s Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
- Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip
- Applebee’s Mexi-Ranch Dip and Dressing Recipe
- Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer
- Bobby Flay’s FoodNation Vidalia Onion Dip Recipe
- Houston’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip Restaurant Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Bread Dip Recipe
- Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip) Recipe
- Chili’s Honey-Chipotle Sauce
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Pace Picante Sauce Recipe
- Qdoba Queso Dip Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse TNT Cheese Dip Recipe
- Applebee’s Beer Cheese Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Spinach and Artichoke Dip is by hmmLargeArt and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Hmm. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!