Make our Phillips Crab Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe at home tonight for your family. Our Secret Recipe tastes just like Phillips.
Photo by jeffreyw
Phillips Crab Fettuccini Alfredo
Phillips Crab Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
- 1 pound Phillips Crab Meat- Jumbo Lump or Backfin
- 8 tablespoon Butter
- 24 ounces Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup grated Romano Cheese
- 8 ounces Snow Peas trimmed and blanched
- 1 pound Fettuccini cooked according to package directions and rinsed with cold water
- Fresh Basil to garnish
- Prepare Fettuccini. Set aside.
- Heat large sauté pan and add butter.
- Add cream and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until cream begins to turn pale yellow and reduces by 25%.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and cheeses. Stir well until sauce is smooth.
- Add crab meat, stirring gently in order not to break up any large lumps.
- Add snow peas and fettuccini.
- Stir gently until well combined and heated throughout.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo
For more Phillips recipes visit their website.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill Fonduta Gamberi Recipe
- Olive Garden Marsala Chicken Recipe
- Old Spaghetti Factory Spaghetti with Burnt Butter Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Butter Recipes Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen Chicken Tequila Fettuccine Recipe
- Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe
- Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Bread Dip Recipe
- Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- Olive Garden Chianti Braised Short Ribs Recipe
- O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Luau Salad Recipe
- Carrabba’s Lobster Ravioli Recipe
- Olive Garden’s Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Seafood Primavera is by jeffreyw and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, Jeffrey. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Email Buttons below to SHARE our Phillips Crab Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!