Make our Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Shrimp Fettuccine will taste just like what you get at Bonefish.
Photo by Dharma005 on Foodspotting
Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine
Shrimp with tomatoes, capers, onions, green chiles, spinach fettuccine in garlic cream sauce.
Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
- 1 pound medium Shrimp peeled and deveined if desired (31 to 35 per-pound size)
- 1 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper Flakes or more, to taste
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Salt
- 1/4 cup Cognac or 1/4 cup Brandy
- 1/4 cup minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- One 28-ounce can Diced Tomatoes drained
- 1 cup dry White Wine
- 1 pound dried Fettuccine Pasta
- 1/4 cup minced fresh Parsley leaves
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in large Dutch oven or stockpot.
- Heat 12-inch heavy-bottomed skillet over high heat for 4 minutes.
- Toss shrimp with half of red pepper flakes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- Add shrimp to hot skillet and quickly arrange in single layer.
- Sear until bottom of shrimp forms small spot of crust, about 30 seconds.
- Remove skillet from heat, turn shrimp over.
- Add cognac; pause until cognac has warmed slightly, about 5 seconds.
- Return to high heat.
- Wave lit match over pan until cognac ignites, shaking pan. (Please be careful!)
- When fire goes out, remove shrimp to medium bowl. Set aside.
- Allow empty skillet to cool, off heat, for 2 minutes.
- Return to burner over low heat.
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil and 3 tablespoons garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until garlic foams and becomes sticky and straw colored, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add remaining red pepper flakes and 3/4 teaspoon salt, sugar, tomatoes, and wine.
- Increase heat to medium-high, and simmer until thickened and fragrant, about 8 minutes longer.
- Stir in reserved shrimp (with accumulated juices), remaining 1 tablespoon garlic, and parsley and simmer until shrimp have heated through, about 1 minute longer.
- Off heat, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add pasta and 1 tablespoon salt to boiling water.
- Stir to separate pasta, and cook until al dente.
- Reserve 1/3 cup pasta cooking water and drain pasta.
- Transfer drained pasta back to now empty Dutch oven or stockpot.
- Add about 1/2 cup sauce (sauce only, no shrimp) and 2 to 3 tablespoons reserved pasta cooking water.
- Toss to coat.
- Divide pasta among warm serving plates.
- Top with a portion of sauce and shrimp.
- Serve immediately.
Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Bennigan’s Shrimp and Pasta Recipe
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
- Red Lobster Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth
- Bennigan’s Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers Recipe
- Bobby Flay’s Shrimp Tamales Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp and Wings Party Recipe
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth Recipe
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- City Grocery Shrimp and Grits Recipe
- Dave and Buster’s Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp with Prairie Dust Recipe
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
The Photo of Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine is by Dharma005 on Foodspotting – http://www.foodspotting.com/451025. Thank you, Dharma. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!