Make our Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your shrimp will be spicy and tasty just like Bubba Gump Shrimp Company’s.
Photo by Bruce Tuten
Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth
A Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Copycat Recipe
Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is an American seafood restaurant chain inspired by the 1994 film Forrest Gump. The first Bubba Gump opened in 1996 on Cannery Row in Monterey, California, as the first and only (even to this day) casual restaurant chain based on a motion picture property. Currently there are more than 38 Bubba Gumps 22 in the US and 16 international locations.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. serves scratch-made, southern-style comfort dishes mainly, as you might imagine, of shrimp – but also has burgers, ribs, salads and cocktails.
Restaurants display movie memorabilia throughout the restaurant. Guests can play Forrest Gump movie trivia and can signal their waiter with a “Stop, Forrest, Stop” sign.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth
This recipe was prepared on Eyewitness News Midday by Dave Trombetta of the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin' Dippin' Broth Recipe
- 1 pound medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined (frozen is okay - be sure to thaw before starting the recipe)
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon Butter
- 12 ounces Clam Juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 fresh Baguette
- 1 cup cooked White Rice
- Lemon wedge
- Sauté pepper, Cajun seasoning, and garlic in butter for approximately 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil.
- Turn down to simmer and leave on stove until ready to serve.
- Melt butter in pan and add shrimp, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, Cajun seasoning and garlic, and cook to medium rare.
- Add the broth and bring to a simmer.
- Serve in large bowl over rice with baguette and lemon wedges.
The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Cookbook: Recipes and Reflections from FORREST GUMP
Forrest Gump stepped out of the pages of Winston Groom’s novel, up onto the silver screen, and into the hearts of more than 30 million Americans. If you’re lucky, you count yourself among them.
Now you can open to any page… and just like Forrest’s mama said about life… “You never know what you’re gonna get.” There are shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, shrimp cocktail… over 75 recipes all told, and every mouth-watering one of them heaven-sent.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Bennigan’s Shrimp and Pasta Recipe
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse’s Barbecue Shrimp Orleans Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
- Red Lobster Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- Bennigan’s Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers Recipe
- Bobby Flay’s Shrimp Tamales Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp and Wings Party Recipe
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth Recipe
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- City Grocery Shrimp and Grits Recipe
- Dave and Buster’s Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp with Prairie Dust Recipe
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Bubba Gump Shrimp is by Bruce Tuten and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Photo of Bubba Gump Sign by Dino Quinzani and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, Bruce and Dino. Great Pictures. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Information courtesy of Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and Wikipedia where it is used by permission. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!