Make our Bennigan’s Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chicken and Shrimp Skewers will taste just like Bennigan’s.
Photo by camknows
Bennigan’s Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers
Bennigan's Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers Recipe
- 3 Chicken Skewers
- 3 Shrimp Skewers
- 1/2 cup fresh Jalapeños
- 1/2 cup Garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh minced Ginger
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 cups Soy Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh Ginger
- 4 cloves minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Lo Mein Noodles
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and blend.
- Place the skewers in a long shallow dish.
- Pour the marinade over the skewers and refrigerate 2 - 4 hours.
- Remove the skewers from the marinade and place onto a well-oiled section of the grill or large sauté pan.
- Cook the chicken and shrimp for 3 - 4 minutes, until done.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and cayenne. Cook for about 5 minutes until consistency of heavy cream, stirring frequently.
- Transfer to a blender and pulse briefly 3 - 4 times.
- Add the chicken stock and heavy cream. Blend for 1 minute, or until it is smooth and creamy.
- Toss the cooked lo mein noodles with 1/2 cup peanut sauce.
- Reserve remainder for dipping.
- Place the skewers on top of noodles and serve.
There’s no longer any need to drag out the large, heavy-duty blender to make your frozen drinks.
Today’s Mini blenders are powerful enough for just about any job and portable enough to take anywhere.
There are even models that run off of batteries — Making them perfect for those frozen drink parties at the beach, park or tailgating. 😉
Click the link below to Choose Your Perfect Mini Blender
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Chili’s Honey-Chipotle Sauce
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- T.G.I. Friday’s Sizzling Chicken and Shrimp Recipe
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp with Prairie Dust Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp Restaurant Recipe and Party Recipe
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Chicken and Shrimp Skewers is by camknows and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Recipe Source: 9NEWS.com. Thank you, Camknows. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Bennigan’s Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!