Make our Red Lobster Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Coconut Shrimp will taste just like Red Lobster’s.
Photo by cobalt123
Red Lobster Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp
Red Lobster Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- 1/2 pound large Shrimp butterflied
- 1 cup sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 cup plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Pina Colada mix
- 3 tablespoons Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch yes, another 1/2 cup
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce Recipe Below
- Mix the bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cornstarch and coconut in a deep bowl and set aside.
- Combine the Pina Colada mix, powdered sugar and rum in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place 1/2 cup cornstarch in a separate bowl.
- Heat oil to 375°F for deep frying.
- Coat shrimp first in cornstarch, then in the Pina Colada mixture, then dust shrimp in bread crumbs/coconut mixture.
- Place the shrimp back into pina colada mixture, then again into coconut, and then the bread crumb mixture.
- Place prepared shrimp carefully into hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Remove from fryer and drain.
- Serve with Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce (Recipe Below).
Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup Pina Colada mix
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons crushed Pineapple drained
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Powdered Sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons cold Water
- Mix together Pina Colada mix, water, crushed pineapple, coconut, and powdered sugar in a sauce pan.
- Heat over medium-low heat until sauce begins to simmer, stirring frequently.
- Let mixture simmer for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water together and add to sauce. Blend well.
- Let mixture simmer for and additional 3 - 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and bring to room temperature.
- Sauce is served at room temperature.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Bennigan’s Shrimp and Pasta Recipe
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
- Red Lobster Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth
- Bennigan’s Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers Recipe
- Bobby Flay’s Shrimp Tamales Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp and Wings Party Recipe
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth Recipe
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- City Grocery Shrimp and Grits Recipe
- Dave and Buster’s Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp with Prairie Dust Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp is by cobalt123 and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, Colbalt. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Email Buttons below to SHARE our Red Lobster Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!