Make our Bennigan’s Shrimp and Pasta Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Shrimp and Pasta will taste just like Bennigan’s.
Photo by John Brian Silverio
Bennigans Shrimp and Pasta
Bennigan's Shrimp and Pasta Recipe
- 12 ounces Penne Pasta
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- One 12-ounce package Mushrooms thickly sliced
- 1 medium Red Onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Irish Brown Ale
- 1 package White Sauce Mix whisked with 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 1/2 pounds raw medium-sized Shrimp peeled and deveined
- Chopped Scallion to garnish
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese to garnish
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until lightly browned and soft.
- Add garlic. Cook, stirring, 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add ale, white sauce mixture and tomatoes. Bring to a boil and stir constantly until sauce thickens.
- Add shrimp. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 2- 3 minutes, until cooked through.
- Place pasta in a large serving bowl.
- Add shrimp and sauce and toss to mix and coat.
- When serving, sprinkle with the scallions and Parmesan cheese.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Bobby Flay’s Shrimp Tamales
- Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp with Prairie Dust
- Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
- Red Lobster Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp
- Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Spicy Shrimp is by John Brian Silverio and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, John. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Bennigan’s Shrimp and Pasta Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!