Make our Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce Recipe at home.
Photo by Mark
Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1 medium-size Vidalia Onion, finely chopped (good luck finding a medium. Use 1/2 to 2/3 of a large one.)
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Stir together all ingredients and 1/2 cup water in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
Recipe is traditional.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Dad’s Delicious Homemade BBQ Sauce is by Mark and is released under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Recipe is traditional. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!