Make our Dave and Buster’s Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Cajun Shrimp Alfredo will taste just like Dave and Buster’s.
Photo by hermitsmoores
Dave and Buster’s Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
Dave and Buster's Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- 10 ounces large Shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 2 to 3 tablespoons plus Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Poultry Magic
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil or Clarified Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Mushrooms chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced Garlic
- 3/4 cup diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup good fresh grated Romano Asiago or Parmesan cheese (not the stuff in the shaker jar that doesn't need to be refrigerated)
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/2 cup Green Onions chopped
- 8 ounces Linguine or Fettuccine Pasta
- Boil pasta per the directions on the package.
- Toss the shrimp in 1 tablespoon Blackened Poultry Magic seasoning.
- Heat a skillet and add the olive oil.
- Add the shrimp that's been tossed in the seasoning and sauté it for about 1 minute until the shrimp colors - you need to turn it a couple of times.
- Add the mushrooms and cook with the shrimp for another couple minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir it around.
- Add the tomatoes, then toss and cook a few seconds.
- Add the cream and 1 to 2 tablespoons of the Blackened Poultry Magic seasoning (depending on your taste) and bring it all to a simmer.
- Add the cheese, egg yolk and green onions if you like them, and toss the lot together over a medium heat until the sauce thickens. Don't use too high a heat or the egg will curdle and look scrambled.
- Put the cooked drained pasta in the serving bowl and pour your sauce over it.
- Garnish with some more cheese, more diced tomatoes and a few more green onions.
- Serve with focaccia bread or garlic bread and extra cheese if you like.
Real Cajun: Rustic Home Cooking from Donald Link’s Louisiana
The heart of this area—the Acadiana region of Louisiana—is a tough land that funnels its spirit into the local cuisine. You can’t find more delicious, rustic, and satisfying country cooking than the dirty rice, spicy sausage, and fresh crawfish that this area is known for. It takes a homegrown guide to show us around the back roads of this particularly unique region, and in Real Cajun, James Beard Award–winning chef Donald Link shares his own rough-and-tumble stories of living, cooking, and eating in Cajun Country.
From the backyards where crawfish boils reign as the greatest of outdoor events to the white tablecloths of Link’s famed restaurants, Real Cajun takes you on a rollicking and inspiring tour of this wild part of America and shares the soulful recipes that capture its irrepressible spirit.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill Fonduta Gamberi Recipe
- Olive Garden Marsala Chicken Recipe
- Old Spaghetti Factory Spaghetti with Burnt Butter Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Butter Recipes Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen Chicken Tequila Fettuccine Recipe
- Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe
- Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Bread Dip Recipe
- Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- Olive Garden Chianti Braised Short Ribs Recipe
- Phillips Crab Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
- O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Luau Salad Recipe
- Carrabba’s Lobster Ravioli Recipe
- Olive Garden’s Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Shrimp Monica is by hermitsmoores and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, Hermit. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Dave and Buster’s Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!