Make our O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Prime Rib Pasta will taste just like O’Charley’s.
Photo by Robyn Wright
O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta
O'Charley's Prime Rib Pasta Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of Cajun Blackening Spice
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds Prime Rib cooked as you prefer
- 1/2 cup 1 stick Butter
- 1 medium Onion minced
- 4 medium Mushrooms
- 8-10 slices of Bacon
- 6-8 pieces of Asparagus
- 1/2 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1 cup hot Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup (about 8 ounces) Sun-Dried Tomatoes packed in oil or, if dehydrated, soaked in warm water, chopped
- 1 pound dried Ziti Pasta
- Salt and Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Cajun Horseradish Sauce (Recipe below)
- Rub Cajun spice into the surface of the meat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit while you prepare the sauce and pasta.
- For the sauce, melt butter in a large saucepan which should be large enough to accommodate the pound of cooked pasta and sauté onion until it becomes translucent.
- Mix in the flour to make a roux.
- Gradually add chicken broth and allow thickening.
- Remove from heat and whisk in Parmesan.
- Immediately cover surface of sauce with a sheet of plastic wrap and set aside briefly.
- Bring a pot of water to boil for the pasta.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a skillet.
- Cook the sun-dried tomatoes for a few minutes, then with a slotted spoon transfer them to the cheese sauce and whisk in.
- Cover the pot of sauce and set aside.
- Reserve the skillet and all the bits in it for the meat.
- Boil the pasta until al dente and drain.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauté pan containing the sauce and fold to coat pasta. Season with salt and pepper, as needed.
- Keep covered in a warm place while you cook the steak.
- Over medium high heat, sear the steaks and cook to your liking.
- In a separate pan, while cooking the steak, crisp your bacon.
- Slice steaks into bite sized pieces. Stir into over pasta.
- In same pan, cook mushrooms and asparagus. Add to pasta.
- Place cooked pasta into serving plates.
- Crumble bacon over top.
- Serve drizzled with Cajun horseradish sauce (Recipe below).
Cajun Horseradish Sauce Recipe
- 4 tablespoons Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 cup Sour Cream or Heavy Cream
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- Heat all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Blend well, using a whisk.
- Immediately upon simmer, remove from heat.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- O’Charley’s Loaded Potato Soup
- The Capital Grille Porcini Rubbed Delmonico Steak with Aged Balsamic
- Tony Roma’s BBQ Baby Back Ribs and BBQ Sauce
- A&W BBQ Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- Olive Garden Chianti Braised Short Ribs
- Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Barbecue Ribs
- Famous Dave’s Georgia Chopped Pork
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Big Bob Gibson’s White BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Applebee’s Bahama Mama
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta is by Robyn Wright and was included on dearly missed site, FoodSpotting. Thank you, Robyn. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!