Make our A&W BBQ Beef Sandwiches Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your BBQ Sauce will taste just like A&W’s.
Photo by Calgary Reviews
A&W BBQ Beef Sandwiches
A&W’s BBQ Sauce for their BBQ Beef Sandwiches includes some interesting ingredients.
A&W BBQ Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 cups Shredded Cooked Beef Roast or Round Steak
- 1 cup Heinz Ketchup
- 1 cup Apple Butter
- 1 cup Catalina Dressing
- 1/4 cup Heinz 57 Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 Hamburger Buns
- Combine all ingredients except beef and buns to make a BBQ sauce.
- Mix BBQ sauce into meat.
- Spoon into a 2 1/2-quart baking dish. Cover tightly.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until piping hot.
- Fill 8 hamburger buns and serve at once.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- McDonalds Bacon McDouble Recipe
- The Classic Chicago Hot Dog
- A&W Papa Burger
- In-n-Out Burger Animal-Style Burger Recipe
- McDonald’s Egg McMuffins Recipe
- Red Robin’s Chili
- Bobby Flay’s Texas Burgers Recipe
- McDonald’s Big Mac and Special Sauce Recipe
- Burger King Big King Burger Recipe
- A&W BBQ Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- McDonald’s McRib Recipe
- Applebee’s Bruschetta Burger Recipe
- Hardee’s Mushroom and Swiss Burger
- Burger King Whopper and Angry Whopper Recipe
- White Castle “Sliders” Burger Recipe
- Cosi Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Flatbread Sandwiches Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of a BBQ Beef Sandwich is by Calgary Reviews and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, Calgary Reviews. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our A&W BBQ Beef Sandwiches Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!