Make our Famous Dave’s Georgia Chopped Pork Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chopped Pork will taste just like Dave’s.
Photo by chapstickaddict
Famous Dave’s Georgia Chopped Pork
Famous Dave's Georgia Chopped Pork Recipe
- 4 large lean Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 can Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- Brown pork chops.
- Pour off fat.
- Top each chop with a thick slice of onion.
- Mix peanut butter, mushroom soup, milk and seasonings.
- Pour mixture over chops.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes.
- Chop the pork chops and serve on buns with Famous Dave's BBQ Sauce.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Tony Roma’s BBQ Baby Back Ribs and BBQ Sauce
- Gordon Ramsay How to Cook a Steak Recipe
- The Capital Grille Porcini Rubbed Delmonico Steak with Aged Balsamic Recipe
- Chili’s Honey-Chipotle Sauce
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Bobby Flay’s FoodNation Vidalia Onion Dip Recipe
- The Original Brown Derby Cobb Salad Recipe
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks Recipe
- Houston’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip Restaurant Recipe
- Applebee’s Bourbon Street Steak Recipe
- Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Georgia Chopped Pork Sandwich is by chapstickaddict and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Chapstick. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Famous Dave’s Georgia Chopped Pork Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!