Make our Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe at home tonight for your family. Our Secret Restaurant Recipe tastes just like Olive Garden’s.
Photo by Mark
Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 1/4 cup Garlic whole cloves
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Toss garlic cloves with a little oil.
- Spread out in a single layer on a sheet of aluminum foil. Wrap tightly.
- Roast in 400°F preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until soft.
- Unwrap garlic and set aside to cool.
- Wash potatoes. Slice in half. Do not peel.
- Add potatoes to a large saucepan.
- Cover with water.
- Set saucepan over medium/high heat.
- Bring to a slow boil. Boil for 20 - 30 minutes or until tender when poked with a knife. Drain potatoes.
- Add roasted garlic to potatoes in a large bowl.
- Mash together a bit.
- Add milk, cream, butter, and salt and pepper to taste. Mash until mostly creamy with a few chunk of potato left.
- Move mixture back to the saucepan and keep warm over low heat until dinner time.
- Serve with other Olive Garden favorites. Recipe Links below.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks Recipe
- Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipe
- Olive Garden’s Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
- Olive Garden Frozen Tiramisu Recipe
- Olive Garden Lasagna Classico Recipe
- Olive Garden Chianti Braised Short Ribs Recipe
- Olive Garden Pasta Frittata Recipe
- Olive Garden’s Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe
- Olive Garden Baked Stuffed Artichokes with Focaccia Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Garlic Mashed Potatoes is by Mark and, although it’s not very good, it is released free for you to use however you like under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, . Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!