Make our Olive Garden Baked Stuffed Artichokes with Focaccia Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Stuffed Artichokes will taste just like Olive Garden’s.
Photo by Joy
Olive Garden Baked Stuffed Artichokes with Focaccia
Olive Garden Baked Stuffed Artichokes with Focaccia Recipe
Artichokes & Stock
- 2 fresh Artichokes
- 1 fresh Lemons cut in 1/2
- 1 small Onion roughly chopped
- 8 cups Water
- 4 cups White Wine
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 4 Black Peppercorns
- 6 tablespoons Fontina Cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- Artichoke Stuffing
- 1/4 cup Butter salted
- 1 cup Onion small diced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh Garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh Basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried Basil chopped
- 1/2 cup Plum Tomatos diced, remove jelly and seeds
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 1/4 cup Foccacia Bread small diced
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 2 teaspoon Flat Leaf Parsley chopped
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Use scissors to snip off sharp points of each artichoke leaf.
- Combine lemon halves, chopped onion, water, wine, bay leaf and peppercorns in a stock pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add artichokes. Simmer until artichokes are tender, about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and allow artichokes to cool in stock.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add remaining onions and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and let cool.
- Cut cooled artichokes in half, lengthwise, exposing inner leaves.
- Scoop out center prickly leaves with a teaspoon, leaving the choke (heart) intact.
- Place stuffing in the hollowed-out artichoke.
- Top with cheeses.
- Place in oven and bake at 350ºF until center is hot, about 20 minutes.
Extra Virgin Recipes & Love from Our Tuscan Kitchen
In Extra Virgin, food, family, and style come together in a celebration of the pleasures of the rustic Italian table with 120 recipes for simple yet exquisite meals that are accessible, full of fresh flavor, and easy to prepare. Gabriele is a traditional Italian with a big heart, and Debi is an outgoing, brash New York City girl. Their sassy and playful exchanges illuminate what’s important in everyday life: good food and a lot of love.
Ranging from traditional antipasti and soups to their spin on entrees, pizzas, and desserts, recipes include Pecorino and Honey Dip, a sweet and salty way to start a meal; tangy, luscious Grilled Apricots with Goat Cheese Ricotta, inspired by wild Tuscan apricot trees; and Sausage and Beans, which offers hints of fennel in a Tuscan red sauce. Here, too, are Braised Artichokes softened in guanciale-infused oil, Breakfast Pizza, and Coffee Granita just as Italians make it.
So flag these recipes, get sauce on them, let splashes of olive oil mark the pages—and invite Debi and Gabriele’s charisma and passion for cooking to spill into your kitchen.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks Recipe
- Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipe
- Olive Garden’s Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
- Olive Garden Frozen Tiramisu Recipe
- Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Olive Garden Lasagna Classico Recipe
- Olive Garden Chianti Braised Short Ribs Recipe
- Olive Garden Pasta Frittata Recipe
- Olive Garden’s Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe
- Olive Garden Baked Stuffed Artichokes with Focaccia Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Stuffed Artichokes is by Joy and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, Joy. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Olive Garden Baked Stuffed Artichokes with Focaccia Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!