Make our Baja Fresh Pico de Gallo Recipe at home for your family or next party. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Pico will taste just like Baja Fresh.
Photo by Stacy Spensley
Baja Fresh Pico de Gallo
Baja Fresh Pico de Gallo Recipe
- 8 - 10 Roma Tomatoes seeded and diced small
- 1/2 Red Onion to taste, chopped small
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper cored, seeded and chopped fine
- 2 medium cloves Garlic chopped fine
- Freshly squeezed Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1 teaspoon coarse Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and mix gently but well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight to chill.
- Mix gently before serving each time.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of fresh pico de gallo is by Stacy Spensley and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Stacy. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!