Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Cheesecake Factory Butter Bean and Bacon Soup Recipe at home. Your Butter Bean and Bacon soup will be chocked full of hearty ingredients and well-balanced flavors, just like The Cheesecake Factory’s.
Photo by Niall Kennedy
Cheesecake Factory Butter Bean and Bacon Soup
A Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipe
Occasionally restaurants are kind enough to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Cheesecake Factory Butter Bean and Bacon Soup from 2013 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Cheesecake Factory Butter Bean and Bacon Soup Recipe
- 1/4 pound Smoked Bacon small diced
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onions small diced
- 1/2 cup Celery small diced
- 1/2 cup Carrots small diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Roma Tomatoes small diced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 quarts Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Sage finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme finely chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Kale hand-torn into small 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 pounds Butter Beans cooked
- 1 cup Croutons, store bought or homemade, chopped into1/4-inch pieces for garnish
- Place a large sauce pot over medium high heat.
- Add bacon and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking and burning, or until bacon becomes crispy.
- Add onions, celery and carrots. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Continue to cook for about 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and have become lightly caramelized.
- Add tomatoes and garlic. Gently stir and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Pour in chicken stock, beef stock and Tabasco sauce. Stir to combine. Allow to come to a boil. Once boiling, lower temperature to a slow simmer. Continue to cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add bay leaf, sage, thyme, kale and butter beans. Stir to combine.
- Continue to cook at a low simmer for another 8 to 10 minutes or until the beans are heated through and the kale is tender.
- Serve hot, garnished with croutons.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Cheesecake Factory” is by Niall Kennedy and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Niall. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is from Cheesecake Factory and was presented on the CBSN 11 and 21, Dallas/Fort Worth website on November 19, 2013, the Fox 19, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky website on November 21, 2013 and many other media websites then and since. It has been adapted by us only to fit the style of this website. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!