Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Chevys Fresh Mex Pico de Gallo Recipe at home. With this recipe your Pico will taste just like Chevys – because that’s where it came from.
Photo by Candy Beauchamp
Chevys Fresh Mex Pico de Gallo
A Chevys Fresh Mex Copycat Recipe
Chevys Fresh Mex has this to say about its Pico de Gallo –
It’s the poster child of Fresh Mex®. Use this bright, fresh tomato-jalapeño salsa as a garnish to add color, flavor, texture, spice, and a refreshing coolness all at the same time! Quick, easy, and great as a chip dip, too.
Way back in the simpler days of the internet, restaurants were kind enough to share recipes on their new websites so that fans could enjoy their favorite dishes at home. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes – so that we can help the restaurants share them with a whole new generation of fans.
Chevys Fresh Mex Pico de Gallo Recipe from 2008 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Chevys Fresh Mex Pico de Gallo Recipe
- 2 cups (about 1 pound) Tomatoes diced into 3/8-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup White Onions diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped Cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons stemmed, seeded and minced Jalapeño Peppers
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Serve chilled.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip)
- Pace Picante Sauce Recipe
- Chili’s Salsa Recipe
- Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Recipe
- Chili’s Southwest Egg Rolls
- Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe
- Taco Bell Chalupa Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Onion Straws Recipe
- Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- Qdoba Queso Dip Recipe
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread Recipe
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Barbacoa Recipe
- Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse TNT Cheese Dip Recipe
- Cheddar’s Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe
- Homemade Totino’s Pizza Rolls Recipe
- Chili’s El Presidente Margarita Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Pico De Gallo is by Candy Beauchamp and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Candy. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe from Chevy’s Website, circa 2010, “Chevy’s Recipes” Page by way of the Wayback Machine on the Internet Archive. Way back when the internet was new, restaurants often shared recipes on their brand-new websites so that fans could enjoy their favorite dishes at home. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes on old webpages – so that we can help the restaurants share them with a whole new generation of fans. Recipe Information Courtesy of Chevys Fresh Mex website, circa 2008. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!