Make our Taco Bell Fire Sauce at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Fire Sauce will taste just like Taco Bell’s.
Photo by Su-Lin
Taco Bell Fire Sauce
Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons canned Jalapeños seeded and finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Dried Onion Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Put all ingredients into a medium pan and whisk until smooth.
- Heat mixture over medium high heat until it begins to boil.
- Reduce heat and continue to simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat.
- When sauce is cool, pour into a sealed container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales: Flavors from the Griddles, Pots, and Streetside Kitchens of Mexico
With Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales, chef Roberto Santibañez shows you how to recreate the thrilling, authentic flavors of the taquerias of Mexico in your own home. In addition to tacos, the book also explores the equally exciting Mexican sandwiches called tortas and hearty tamales, as well as salsas, condiments, fresh juices, and even desserts and refreshing margaritas.
Using easy-to-find ingredients and simple techniques, this is the perfect introduction to real Mexican cooking for enthusiastic beginners and experienced cooks alike
While the flavors you’ll find here are exciting and complex, the cooking itself is anything but complicated. With Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales on your kitchen shelf, dinner will never be dull again.
Click HERE Now to get Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales: Flavors from the Griddles, Pots, and Streetside Kitchens of Mexico
BONUS – There are 3 Free Recipes (With Photos!) from the Book on the Amazon Page… so you can try-it-before-you-buy-it.
- Steak Sandwich (Pepito)
- Potato and Chorizo Tacos (Tacos de Papas con Chorizo)
- Marinated Skirt Steak Tacos (Tacos de Carne Asada)
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Pace Picante Sauce
- Arby’s Horsey Sauce
- Chili’s Awesome Blossom and Dipping Sauce Recipes Recipe
- Zaxby’s Zax Sauce Recipe
- Big Boy Tartar Sauce Recipe
- Papa John’s Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Benihana Magic Mustard Sauce Recipe
- A1 Steak Sauce Recipe
- Big Bob Gibson’s White BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Chili’s Honey-Chipotle Sauce Recipe
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Taco Bell Hot Sauce Packets is by Su-Lin and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Su-Lin. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Email Buttons below to SHARE our Taco Bell Fire Sauce Restaurant Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!