Make our Arby’s Sauce Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Arby’s Sauce will taste just like it came from one of these little packs.
Photo by Willis Lam
Now you no longer have to pocket extra packets of Arby’s sauce when you visit the restaurant. Enjoy this homemade version – without the preservatives in the original – at home, anytime.
Arby's Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup Ketchup store-bought or homemade
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients, except salt and pepper, in a small saucepan. Mix well.
- Place over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce begins to boil, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool completely.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Store in a sealed jar or container, in the refrigerator.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Arby’s Horsey Sauce Recipe
- Arby’s Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- Arby’s Brown Sugar Bacon BLT Recipe
- Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
- A1 Steak Sauce Recipe
- Zaxby’s Zax Sauce Recipe
- A&W BBQ Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe
- TGI Friday’s Green Bean Fries Recipe
- Chili’s Honey-Chipotle Sauce Recipe
- …More Delicious Recipes Coming Soon
Photo of Arby’s Sauce Packets is by Willis Lam and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Willia. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!