Make our Homemade Totino’s Pizza Rolls Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Recipe your homemade Pizza Rolls will taste just like Totino’s.
Photo by shaynabright
Homemade Totino’s Pizza Rolls
Whether you enjoy Totino’s Pizza Rolls, Jeno’s Pizza Rolls, Tony’s Pizza Rolls or any other brand, you are sure to love this homemade pizza roll recipe.
And since these are homemade, you can easily mix and match ingredients to make the pizza roll you really crave. Have some fun.
The recipe below is sort of the “supreme” version.
Don’t forget to get buy some extra pizza sauce or cheese dip to dip them in. You do that, don’t you?
Homemade Totino's Pizza Rolls Recipe
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 pound Sausage cooked and drained
- 2 3 ounce packages sliced Pepperoni chopped
- 1 medium Green Pepper finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh sliced Mushrooms coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small Onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped Black Olives
- 1/2 cup crushed Pineapple very well drained
- 2 14 ounce) jars Pizza Sauce
- 32 egg Roll Wraps
- Oil for frying
- Combine all ingredients except wrappers and oil.
- Place a small bit of filling in center of each egg roll. Experiment to get a feel of the proper amount.
- Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner w/water and roll up tightly to seal.
- Fry in 1-inch of oil at 375°F for 1 - 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with addition pizza sauce or cheese sauce for dipping, if desired.
Outback Steakhouse’s Mac-A-Roo n’ Cheese Recipe
With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Mac and Cheese will taste just like Outback Steakhouse’s.
Baked Wonton Version
You can make a slightly healthier version of our Homemade Totino’s Pizza Rolls Recipe by using wonton wrappers instead of egg rolls. Prepare the same way as above — except bake the rolls at 400°F for about 15 – 20 minutes. Don’t fry at all.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Papa John’s Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce
- California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza Recipe
- Applebee’s Bruschetta Burger Recipe
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
- Chicago-Style Stuffed Pizza Recipe
- Applebee’s Spinach Pizza Recipe
- Carrabba’s Lobster Ravioli Recipe
- Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins Recipe
- Chicago-Style Italian Sausage And Pepper Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
- Olive Garden Lasagna Classico Recipe
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread Recipe
- Homemade Totino’s Pizza Rolls Recipe
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp with Prairie Dust Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Homemade Pizza Rolls is by shaynabrightand is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, Shayna. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Homemade Totinos Pizza Rolls Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!