Make our Chili’s Grill & Bar Salsa Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your salsa will taste just like Chili’s.
Photo by abbamouse
Chili's Grill & Bar Salsa Recipe
- One 28-ounces can Whole Roma Tomatoes juice drained
- 1/2 small Red Onion halved
- 1/2 small White Onion halved
- 1 green Turkish Chili roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh Cilantro roughly chopped, including stems
- 1/4 of a Green Bell Pepper quartered
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Freshly squeezed Juice of 2 Limes (4 tablespoons if you are using bottled or want to measure exactly)
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper rough grind
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until all pieces are very small.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Pace Picante Sauce Recipe
- Applebee’s Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
- Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip
- Applebee’s Mexi-Ranch Dip and Dressing Recipe
- Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer
- Bobby Flay’s FoodNation Vidalia Onion Dip Recipe
- Houston’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip Restaurant Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Bread Dip Recipe
- Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip) Recipe
- Chili’s Honey-Chipotle Sauce
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Qdoba Queso Dip Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse TNT Cheese Dip Recipe
- Applebee’s Beer Cheese Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Salsas and Tacos: Santa Fe School of Cooking
Hot and Smoky Shrimp Tacos, Roasted Wild Mushroom Tacos with Queso Fresco, Fire-Roasted Corn and Poblano Chile Tacos-these are a few of the most taste-tempting tacos you’ll ever put in your mouth. And what to top them with-of course, it must be the perfect salsa!
This book combines mouth-wateringly unique taco recipes with tried-and-true salsa recipes that add an extra kick to any dish, from the definitive experts of Southwestern cuisine at the Santa Fe School of Cooking.
- “Hold onto Your Hat” Habanero Salsa
- Chicken al Carbon and Avocado Wrap
- Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Apple Pie Tacos
- Grapefruit-Orange Salsa
- Baja-Style Fish Tacos with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Roasted Pepper Relish with Raisins and Pinon Nuts
- Tomatillo-Papaya Salsa
Plus recipes for fresh tortillas, authentic Mexican sauces, techniques for roasting and toasting, info on chiles, and much more!
With inventive flavor combinations, full-color photographs, and resources for ingredients, this hot little book offers endless ideas for tacos and their perfect toppings.
Photo of Chili’s Grill & Bar Salsa Recipe by abbamouse and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, Mouse. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Recipe for Chili’s Grill & Bar Salsa with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!