Make our Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Cilantro Lime Rice will taste just like Cafe Rio’s.
Photo by I Believe I Can Fry
Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice
Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cup Rice
- Juice and zest from 1 large or 2 small Limes
- 2 1/4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped Cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- In a skillet melt butter with rice.
- Add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Stir.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until rice is done.
Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales: Flavors from the Griddles, Pots, and Streetside Kitchens of Mexico
With Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales, chef Roberto Santibañez shows you how to recreate the thrilling, authentic flavors of the taquerias of Mexico in your own home. In addition to tacos, the book also explores the equally exciting Mexican sandwiches called tortas and hearty tamales, as well as salsas, condiments, fresh juices, and even desserts and refreshing margaritas.
Using easy-to-find ingredients and simple techniques, this is the perfect introduction to real Mexican cooking for enthusiastic beginners and experienced cooks alike
While the flavors you’ll find here are exciting and complex, the cooking itself is anything but complicated. With Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales on your kitchen shelf, dinner will never be dull again.
Click HERE Now to get Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales: Flavors from the Griddles, Pots, and Streetside Kitchens of Mexico
BONUS – There are 3 Free Recipes (With Photos!) from the Book on the Amazon Page… so you can try-it-before-you-buy-it.
- Steak Sandwich (Pepito)
- Potato and Chorizo Tacos (Tacos de Papas con Chorizo)
- Marinated Skirt Steak Tacos (Tacos de Carne Asada)
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip)
- Pace Picante Sauce Recipe
- Chili’s Salsa Recipe
- Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Recipe
- Chili’s Southwest Egg Rolls
- Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe
- Taco Bell Chalupa Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Onion Straws Recipe
- Qdoba Queso Dip Recipe
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread Recipe
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Barbacoa Recipe
- Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse TNT Cheese Dip Recipe
- Cheddar’s Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe
- Homemade Totino’s Pizza Rolls Recipe
- Chili’s El Presidente Margarita Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice is by I Believe I Can Fry and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Recipe from: The Girl Who Ate Everything – http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2008/10/cafe-rio-cilantro-lime-rice.html. Thank you, Fry. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!