Make our Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Stuffed Chicken Marsala will taste just like Olive Garden’s.
Photo by Mark
Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala
Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala Recipe
- 1/2 cup smoked shredded Provolone or Gouda Cheese
- 1 8- ounce package Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tablespoon Sun-Dried Tomato Flakes drained first, if in oil
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced Green Onions
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream about 6 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2 pounds skinless boneless Chicken Breasts
- 4 fluid ounces Olive Oil
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 small Onion cut in half and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 24 fluid ounces Marsala Wine
- 8 fluid ounces Heavy Cream
- 2 small containers Button Mushrooms thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all cheese stuffing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- Butterfly thickest section of chicken breasts to create 2 lobes.
- Pound each breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap until 1/4 - 1/2-inch thick.
- Place flattened chicken breasts on a plate.
- Place desired amount of cheese stuffing on one lobe of each chicken breast. Gently press stuffing down so it resembles a hockey puck.
- Fold over other lobe of chicken breast - It does not have to seal.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil. Heat until shimmering.
- Place flour in a shallow pan. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Dredge stuffed chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess.
- Sauté chicken breasts with preheated oil, cooking until each side is golden brown.
- Remove chicken from pan and place in a baking dish.
- Bake, in preheated oven, for 10 - 20 minutes, or until juices run clean and center of chicken reaches 165°F.
- Add onions to sauté pan and stir to loosen chicken drippings.
- After 2 minutes, add mushrooms. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Deglaze pan with Marsala wine – make sure to scrape flavorful drippings from bottom of pan.
- Heat wine to a simmer.
- Add heavy cream. Simmer on low heat until reduced by half.
Plate and Serve
- Place cooked chicken breasts on a plate.
- Top each with sauce. Be sure to include several onions and mushrooms on each.
- Serve with Olive Garden's Garlic Mashed Potatoes (See link below).
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks Recipe
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
- Olive Garden Frozen Tiramisu Recipe
- Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Olive Garden Pasta Frittata Recipe
- Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipes
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Olive Garden’s Stuffed Chicken Marsala is by Mark and is free for any use. Share it with all your friends. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!