Make our Outback Steakhouse Queensland Chicken and Shrimp Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Queensland Chicken and Shrimp will taste just like Outback Steakhouse’s.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (adjust to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 pound linguine
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 ounce shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix spices together thoroughly.
- Place cream and milk in pan with butter and 1/2 spice mixture. Cook to thicken and set aside.
- Cook linguine to the al dente stage.
- Saute chicken breasts with wine and remaining spices until done. Remove and set aside.
- Saute shrimp in pan, adding more wine if necessary.
- Serve each breast on a bed of linguine with shrimp.
- Cover with sauce.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Blooming Onion
- Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bushman Bread
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Outback Steakhouse Queensland Chicken and Shrimp is by Tom Langston – http://www.nigorimasen.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Outback Steakhouse Queensland Chicken and Shrimp Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!