Make our The ChopHouse Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Lobster Mac and Cheese will taste just like The ChopHouse’s.
Photo by Jessica Spengler
The ChopHouse Lobster Mac and Cheese
A ChopHouse Copycat Recipe
The ChopHouse Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 box Penne or other large Noodles
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup whole Milk
- 1 1/2 cups grated Asiago Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Truffle Oil
- 1/2 pound cooked Lobster Meat
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Place a medium cooking pot over low heat.
- Add cream and milk. Bring to a simmer.
- Slowly add cheese, a little at a time, stirring it into the sauce to melt it together. Whisk in the truffle oil.
- Add cooked noodles and lobster meat to pot. Heat until the noodles and lobster are warm. Do not overcook.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper, to taste, as needed.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Lobster mac and cheese” is by Jessica Spengler and is used by permission under the Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Jessica. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!