Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Longhorn Steakhouse Grilled Peach Cobbler Recipe at home. Grilled Peach Cobbler is the perfect way to end a Summer Cookout.
Photo by Yelp Inc.
Longhorn Steakhouse Grilled Peach Cobbler
A LongHorn Steakhouse Copycat Recipe
For a time LongHorn Steakhouse has offered up grilling tips for the home Weekend Griller on their Expert Griller by LongHorn Steakhouse website. While these exact recipes are not available in the restaurant – they are created by the LongHorn Steakhouse chefs and inspired by what is on their menu.
LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Peach Cobbler is one of these recipes from 2016
Longhorn Steakhouse Grilled Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 4 fresh Peaches cut into slices, keeping skin intact.
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream store bought or homemade
- Raspberry Syrup to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Clean and oil your grill grates.
- Heat grill to very hot, about 550°F.
- Place olive oil in a medium bowl. Add cut peaches and toss to coat.
- Place oiled peaches on the grill. Grill for about 5 - 8 minutes, turning to cook evenly, until slightly charred.
- Remove peaches from grill and allow to cool.
- Once cool to the touch, peel skin off peaches. Set fruit aside. Discard skins.
- Combine flour, sugar, milk and melted better in a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture into an oven-safe pan or cast iron skillet.
- Add grilled peaches on top of mixture.
- Place cobbler in preheated oven. Bake for 30 - 40 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Spoon cobbler into serving bowls.
- Serve each portion with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of raspberry syrup.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “YEE: The Steak Escape at LongHorn Steakhouse” is courtesy of Yelp Inc. and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Yelp. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Longhorn Steakhouse Grilled Peach Cobbler Recipe is “Inspired by LongHorn Steakhouse’s Summer Peak Season Menu” and is adapted from the Expert Griller by LongHorn Steakhouse Website circa 2016, “Legendary Summer Recipes” by way of the Wayback Machine on the Internet Archive. Recipes on the Expert Griller site update frequently and this recipe may no longer be on the site. Recipe adapted from Longhorn Steakhouse’s Website, circa 2016, “Legendary Summer Recipes” Page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!