Make our A1 Steak Sauce Secret Recipe at home tonight for your family or your next cookout. Our Secret Restaurant Recipe for their steak sauce tastes just like the real thing.
This recipe is for my friend Val, who puts A1 Steak Sauce on every steak.
A1 Steak Sauce Secret Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Bottled Grated Orange Peel
- 2 Tablespoon Heinz Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoon Heinz Chili Sauce
- Bring to a boil for 2 minutes stirring.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool to lukewarm.
- Put mixture in a blender till it is pureed. Pour in clean bottle.
- 4. Cap tightly and refrigerate to use within 90 days.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of A1 Means Mean Meat is by Thomas Hawk – http://thomashawk.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our A1 Steak Sauce Secret Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!