Make our Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Secret Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Cinnamon Rolls will taste just like Cinnabon’s.
If you can pass by a Cinnabon Shop in the mall without craving one of these — you have more willpower than I do. The smell of these cooking — which seems to spread throughout the entire wing of the mall — must rank as one of the best “ad campaigns” in the history of marketing.
Make these this weekend for the family or save them for a special occasion or trip. I made them on my “morning to do breakfast” on our last trip to the Smokey Mountains with “the Gang” and had my buddies climbing over each other to get to the table.
Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1/2 cup warm Water (somewhere between 95°F and 115°F is fine)
- 2 packages dry Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 1/2 ounce package Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 6 cups Flour
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Cinnamon
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Margarine
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- In a bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- In large bowl, prepare pudding mix according to package directions.
- Add margarine, eggs and salt. Mix well.
- Add yeast mixture. Blend.
- Gradually add flour; knead until smooth. Place in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Punch down dough and let rise again.
- Then roll out on floured board to 34 x 21-inch size.
- Spread softened butter over surface.
- In bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over top. Roll up very tightly.
- With knife every 2 inches.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet 2? apart.
- Take hand and lightly press down on each roll.
- Cover and let rise until double again.
- Bake at 350 15-20 minutes. Remove when they start to turn golden. DON’T OVER BAKE.
- Frost warm rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Cinnabons is by Su-Lin and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Photo of Homemade Cinnabons is by MBaylor and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Secret Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!