Make our Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Avocado Egg Rolls will taste just like The Cheesecake Factory’s.
Photo by Ghislaine
Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls and Dipping Sauce
Be sure to choose avocados that are slightly firm. You don’t want hard but you don’t want soft and creamy, like you would choose for guacamole, either. Choose the ones that you would if you were going to slice them for a sandwich or salad.
Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls and Dipping Sauce Recipes Avocado Egg Rolls
- 2 Avocados peeled, pitted and chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoon Sun-Dried Tomatoes packed in oil, chopped coarsely
- 2 teaspoon fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Honey
- 1/8 teaspoon Saffron
- 1 cup Cashews chopped
- 1 cup fresh Cilantro
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground Cumin
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- In a large pan, stir together both vinegars, honey and saffron.
- Heat on stove until just warm.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and puree adding cashews, 1 cup cilantro, garlic, sugar, pepper and cumin. Stop the blender.
- Add olive oil and pulse just to mix.
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
- In another large bowl, stir together avocado, tomatoes, 2 teaspoon cilantro and salt. Mix well but gently. Do not crush or cream the avocados. You want some nice chunks.
- Spoon a nice healthy amount of this mixture onto an egg roll wrapper and fold or roll as described on the Egg Roll Wrapper package. (Okay, MOST packages of egg roll wrappers show how to do this. If yours does not, just search for “How to Roll an Egg Roll” in Google, Bing or Yahoo and you’ll get all the info you could ever want - and more.)
- Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- When all the rolls are ready, heat a large pan of oil on the stove to medium high heat or about 375°F.
- Check that the oil is hot. Test with a small piece of egg roll or wonton skin - if the skin bubbles immediately when dropped into the hot oil, it is ready.
- Carefully drop in 2 to 3 rolls at a time. DO NOT do too many at once - or you will quickly get overwhelmed. (Ask me how I know.)
- Turn the rolls when they start to brown on the bottom. Remove the rolls when they start to brown again — this usually takes about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes total.
- Drop in the next batch.
- Drain on a paper towel and serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Papa John’s Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce
- California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza Recipe
- Applebee’s Bruschetta Burger Recipe
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
- Chicago-Style Stuffed Pizza Recipe
- Applebee’s Spinach Pizza Recipe
- Carrabba’s Lobster Ravioli Recipe
- Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins Recipe
- Chicago-Style Italian Sausage And Pepper Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
- Olive Garden Lasagna Classico Recipe
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread Recipe
- Homemade Totino’s Pizza Rolls Recipe
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp with Prairie Dust Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls is by Ghislaine and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, Ghislaine. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Cheesecake Factory Avocado Eggrolls Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!