Make our Corner Bakery Cafe Anaheim Breakfast Panini Recipe at home for breakfast. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Breakfast Panini will taste just like Corner Bakery Cafe’s.
Photo by Sandra Waring
Corner Bakery Cafe Anaheim Breakfast Panini
A Corner Bakery Cafe Copycat Recipe
Corner Bakery Cafe Anaheim Breakfast Panini Recipe
- 8 slices Sourdough Bread
- 2 tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 8 slices Yellow Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Whole Eggs
- 1/8 cup Milk
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 4 strips Bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 Plum Tomatoes diced
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- 1 large Avocado
- Starting at the top, with a very sharp knife, cut down into each avocado until you hit the pit. Cut completely around the avocado, top to bottom, touching the pit the entire time.
- Pull the two halves of the avocado apart and remove the pit with a spoon.
- Use the spoon to scoop the avocado out of the skin.
- Slice into 1/2-inch slices. Set aside.
- Heat a Panini grill or griddle pan on the stove top.
- In a bowl crack eggs. Add milk, salt and pepper, to taste. Whisk to mix.
- Lightly spread sliced bread with a thin coat of butter.
- Place 2 slices of yellow cheddar inside of the buttered bread.
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped bacon and let it heat until it starts to sizzle and any fat melts.
- While the bacon is cooking, place cheese filled bread on the Panini grill and bacon to cook the bread. Turn after 1 minute on the grill to ensure even cooking.
- Once bacon is ready, add tomatoes and green onions and sauté 20 to 30 seconds.
- Add whisked eggs. Stir with a rubber spatula in a figure eight pattern making sure to mix all ingredients together.
- Remove sandwiches from the grill.
- Open up.
- Fill with scrambled egg mixture.
- Top the eggs with sliced avocado.
- Place tops back on. Cut in half and serve.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Chicago Trip” is by Sandra Waring and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Sandra. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several widely circulated recipes on the internet. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!