Make our IHOP Cheesecake Pancakes Recipe at home for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your cheesecake pancakes will taste just like IHOP’s.
Photo by David Moore
IHOP Cheesecake Pancakes
IHOP Cheesecake Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons seedless Strawberry Jam
- 1 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Buttermilk
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 cups chopped frozen Cheesecake
- Cooking Spray
- Toppings, optional...but good! - Butter, Confectioners' Sugar and/or Whipped Cream
- Mix strawberries, jam and 2 tablespoons warm water in a bowl. Set aside. Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Pulse flour, buttermilk, egg, vegetable oil, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in the cheesecake pieces, keeping them whole.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Working in batches, pour about 1/4 cup batter into the skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbly on top, about 4 minutes, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 2 more minutes.
- Transfer the finished pancakes to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven. Serve the pancakes topped with the strawberry sauce.
- Top with butter, confectioners' sugar or whipped cream, if desired.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
This decadent and delicious collection of prime cheesecake recipes written by baker extraordinaire George Geary provides baking inspiration, from plain cheesecakes to others that are intensely rich.
This delightfully creamy dessert is actually easier to make than other traditional cakes, and it is incredibly impressive for family or guests. These recipes provide everything needed for a perfect cheesecake every time. And the wonderful array of flavors from classic vanilla to chocolate, citrus and nutty will delight all.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory New York Cheesecake Recipe
- Applebee’s Apple Chimi Cheesecake Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake Recipe
- Bennigan’s Strawberry Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe
- Chocolate Oreo Mudslide Cheesecake Recipe
- Snickers Cheesecake Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Cheesecake Pancakes is by David Moore and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, David. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our IHOP Cheesecake Pancakes Recipe with your Breakfast-Loving Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!