Make our Corner Bakery Cafe Baked French Toast Recipe at home for your family. Baking in the oven makes this breakfast favorite even easier.
Photo by Matthew Bellemare
Corner Bakery Cafe Baked French Toast
A Corner Bakery Cafe Copycat Recipe
Corner Bakery Cafe Baked French Toast Recipe
- 14 slices thick day-old Bakery Cinnamon-Raisin Bread
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Half & Half
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- Maple Syrup warmed, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line bottom of greased 8-inch square baking pan with 3 slices of bread, cutting slices to fit.
- Top with 3 more slices, cutting to fit.
- Place 8 slices across top in 2 rows, shingle-fashion. Press down firmly.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs until lightly beaten.
- Whisk in Half & Half, cream, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over bread.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Place in preheated oven. Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove foil. Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Remove and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of French Toast Bake is by Matthew Bellemare and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Matthew. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!