Make our T.G.I. Fridays Loaded Potato Skins Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Loaded Potato Skins will taste just like T.G.I. Fridays’.
T.G.I. Friday’s claims to sell over 4 million orders of these every year.
T.G.I. Fridays Loaded Potato Skins Recipe
- 5 Baked Potatoes, cut in 1/2 length-wise
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 slices Bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- Sour Cream
- 3 – 4 fresh Green Onions, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With a spoon, scoop out the center of each potato, leaving a shell about 1/4-inch thick. Reserve the potato “meat’ for another purpose.
- Brush potato shells with melted butter and sprinkle salt to taste.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp but not dry and hard.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Place back in the oven and bake until cheese melts. If you like, broil for 1 – 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve with sour cream sprinkled with green onions.
For variety, try Blue Cheese Dip or Ranch Dip.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of T.G.I. Fridays Loaded Potato Skins is by Scorpions and Centaurs – https://www.flickr.com/people/sshb/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our T.G.I. Fridays Loaded Potato Skins Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!