Make our Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sweet and Sour Salmon Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Sweet and Sour Salmon will taste just like Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
Photo by Jeremy Keith
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sweet and Sour Salmon
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sweet and Sour Salmon Recipe
- 2 8- ounce Salmon Filets
- 2 - 4 ounces Canola Oil divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Black Pepper to taste
- 4 ounces Carrots julienned
- 4 ounces Asparagus sliced
- 1 ounce Caramelized Onions
- 2 ounces Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Parsley
- 2 tablespoons diced Red and Green Bell Peppers
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Season salmon fillets with sea salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place a large, heavy oven-safe sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add 1 - 2 ounces oil to pan.
- Place salmon fillets in pan.
- Place another large sauté pan over medium high heat and add 1- 2 ounces oil.
- Add carrots, asparagus and onions to the 2nd pan. Stir to mix well.
- Flip the salmon fillets when the first side is done.
- Pour sweet chili sauce over the salmon.
- Remove the pan from the stove and place in the over for about 5 minutes.
- Place the pan with the salmon back on the stove to reduce the sauce a bit, if necessary.
- Pour the vegetable pan onto a plate and place the salmon fillet on top. Pour the remain sauce over the top.
- Finish with a sprinkling of peppers and parsley.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Big Boy Tartar Sauce Recipe
- Red Lobster Asian Garlic Grilled Salmon Recipe
- Arthur Treacher’s Fish Batter Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Salmon Rhea with Lime Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Catfish Recipe
- English Pub-Style Beer Battered Fish and Chips
- Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
- Red Lobster Maple-Glazed Salmon and Shrimp Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay Classic Scrambled Eggs and Smoked Salmon Recipe
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sweet and Sour Salmon Recipe
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- Bobby Flay’s Honey-Glazed Salmon Recipe
- Marco Pierre White’s Salmon with New Potatoes Recipe
- Captain D’s Batter Dipped Fish Recipe
- Long John Silver’s Battered Fish Recipe
- Long John Silver’s Hush Puppies
- Gordon Ramsay’s Crispy Salmon Recipe
- Blue Water Grill Red Snapper Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo by Jeremy Keith. Thank you, Jeremy. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe courtesy of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse and Charlotte Today, WCNC. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sweet and Sour Salmon Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!