Make our Outback Steakhouse’s Mac-A-Roo n’ Cheese Restaurant Recipe at home tonight for your kids. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Mac and Cheese will taste just like Outback Steakhouse’s.
If you have kids you already KNOW how valuable this recipe is.
- 12 ounce package of medium sized Rigatoni Pasta
- 1/2 pound Cheese (cubed)
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoon Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- Prepare Rigatoni using package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan on medium heat melt butter and add flour, stirring constantly. Mixture should thicken.
- When flour thickens add milk, salt, paprika, and cheese cubes. Stirring constantly until the sauce thickens but yet is smooth. The cheese sauce should resemble an extra thick cream. If mixture is to thick a little more milk may be added.
- Pour the drained pasta in the sauce and gently stir well.
- When pasta is completely coated with sauce mixed well the Mac-a-Roo is ready to serve.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Michael Symon’s Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
- KFC Mac and Cheese
- Emeril Kicked Up Mac and Cheese
Photo of Mac-n-Cheese is by Mike McCormick and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Outback Steakhouse’s Mac-A-Roo n’ Cheese Restaurant Recipe with your Friends — Especially those with Kids!
It only takes a minute and they will Thank you for it!