Make our KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Mac and Cheese will taste just like KFC’s.
Photo by Fatherspoon
KFC Mac and Cheese
A favorite among kids and adults, you can now make the Colonel’s Macaroni and Cheese fresh at home anytime you like.
KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 2 cups Elbow Macaroni
- 3/4 cup Velveeta Cheese
- 2/3 cup mild Yellow Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup whole Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain but do not rinse. Set aside.
- In a pan, over low heat, combine Velveeta cheese, shredded cheddar and milk.
- Cook until cheeses are melted. Stir in the salt.
- Add the prepared noodles. Mix well.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- KFC Cole Slaw
- KFC Gravy
- KFC Grilled Chicken
- KFC Honey Barbecued Wings
- KFC Macaroni Salad
- Outback Steakhouse’s Mac-A-Roo n’ Cheese Recipe
Photo of KFC Mac and Cheese is by Fatherspoon and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Spoon. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!