Make our Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Fried Apples will taste just like Cracker Barrel’s.
Photo by Morton Fox
Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe
- 2 cups Apple Juice plus 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- 4 large Apples Golden Delicious with peel, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 3 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- In a medium skillet, combine the 2 cups apple juice and sliced apples.
- Simmer gently until apples are fork tender but not mushy, turning apples frequently.
- Remove apples from juice using a slotted spoon and place in an oven safe dish.
- In a blender, combine the remaining 1/2 cup apple juice, cornstarch, apple pie spice and sugar.
- Blend a few seconds until smooth.
- Whisk mixture into hot apple juice in skillet and cook, stirring constantly on medium high heat until it bubbles and becomes thickened and smooth.
- Pour thickened mixture over apples and serve.
Follow Us to Get ALL of Our Latest Recipes
Get All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes as Soon as We Publish Them
Just Follow Us on on Your Favorite Social Media Sites and Never Miss a New Recipe.
Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- The Black-Eyed Pea Broccoli-Cheese Soup
- Famous Dave’s Shakin’ the Shack Potato Salad
- Bennigan’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe
- Famous Dave’s Baked ‘Wilbur’ Beans Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe
- Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins Recipe
- Chipotle Lime Rice Recipe
- Golden Corral Brass Bakery Yeast Rolls Recipe
- Applebee’s Chardonnay Mushrooms Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe
- KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Michael Symon’s Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Heston Blumenthal’s Triple-Cooked Chips Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Cracker Barrel Fried Apples is by Morton Fox at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 172 Howard Blvd., Mt. Arlington, NJ, and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Thank you, Morton. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe courtesy of What2Cook. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!