Make our Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Glazed Baby Carrots will taste just like Cracker Barrel’s.
Photo by Mark
Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots
I had these yesterday at my girlfriend’s family’s Thanksgiving Dinner and I knew immediately that I had to share them with you. They are so good that this might be the way I make carrots every time from now on.
Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe
- One 2 pound bag of Baby Carrots
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt or more to taste
- Rinse off the baby carrots and place them in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Add enough water to just cover the top of the carrots.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on high heat until they start to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes, until the carrots are just starting to get tender. Check them with a fork.
- Pour off half of the water and add the butter, sugar and salt to the pan.
- Place the lid back on the pan and cook until completely tender but not mushy.
- Check taste and add more brown sugar and/or salt to taste.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
- Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Chicken n Dumplins Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Biscuits Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Glazed Baby Carrots is by Mark. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!