Make our Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe will taste just like Cracker Barrel’s.
Photo by Judy Baxter
Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 6- ounce package Nestle Semisweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg slightly beaten
- 1 21- ounce can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter. Cut with a pastry blender until the crumbs are the size of small peas.
- Over hot (not boiling) water, melt the chocolate morsels using the "double boiler" method. Allow to cool 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Add milk and egg to the chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Blend into flour mixture. Mix well.
- Spread pie filling in the bottom of a 2-quart casserole.
- Drop chocolate batter randomly over cherries.
- Sprinkle nuts all over top.
- Place in oven and bake 40 - 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with Vanilla Ice Cream.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory New York Cheesecake Recipe
- Applebee’s Apple Chimi Cheesecake Recipe
- Snickers Candy Bar
- Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake Recipe
- Girl Scouts Samoa Cookies Recipe
- Watergate Hotel Mom’s Apple Crisp Recipe
- Snickers Cupcakes
- Bennigan’s Strawberry Cheesecake
- Cracker Jack Home Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe
- Chocolate Oreo Mudslide Cheesecake Recipe
- IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
- Waffle House Hash Browns Restaurant Recipe
- Snickers Cheesecake Recipe
- Starbuck’s Love Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Cherry Cobbler with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is by Judy Baxter and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, Judy. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!