Make our Cracker Barrel Biscuits Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Biscuits will taste just like Cracker Barrel’s.
Photo by The Bittenword
Cracker Barrel Biscuits
Cracker Barrel Biscuits Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup Buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Butter melted
- A bit more Melted Butter for brushing
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix the Bisquick, buttermilk and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter into the batter.
- Stir until a soft dough forms.
- Turn out onto a well floured work surface.
- Knead 20 times (this is a very forgiving dough), and don't be afraid to get additional flour into the dough.
- Roll 1/2 thick, or thicker if you prefer towering biscuits.
- Punch out biscuits with a round cookie cutter.
- Place close together on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes; I usually find 8 minutes is enough.
- When you remove the biscuits from the oven, brush the tops with melted butter again.
Jam On: The Craft of Canning Fruit
• Grapefruit & Smoked Salt Marmalade
• Strawberry Balsamic Jam
• Easy Like Sunday Morning Blueberry Preserves
• Tiny Strawberry Preserves with Thai Basil
• Rhubarb Hibiscus Jam
• Spiced Beer Jelly
• Hot Fireman’s Pear Jam
• Lime & Pandan Marmalade
• and much more
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Texas Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Butter Recipes Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Catfish Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bushman Bread Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie Recipe
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks Recipe
- Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipe
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Cracker Barrel Biscuits is by The Bittenword Blog (One of our Favorite Food Blogs. Check it out at http://thebittenword.com) and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, Zach & Clay. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Cracker Barrel Biscuits Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!