Make our Burger King Onion Rings Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Onion Rings will taste just like Burger King’s.
Photo by Mark H. Anbinder
Burger King Onion Rings
Burger King Onion Rings Recipe
- 2 White Onions medium to large
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Oil to deep fry
- Salt to taste
- Very finely mince the onions.
- Mix the minced onions with half the breadcrumbs and about 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and shape into a small ring on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
- Place the cookie sheet with the rings in the freezer for at least an hour.
- When ready to cook the onion rings, heat oil to 350°F.
- Take the rings out of the freezer and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix garlic powder in with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- In another medium bowl, mix together flour and enough milk to get a nice paste.
- Dip an onion into the milk and flour mixture. Then dip into into the breadcrumbs.
- Fry a handful of the rings at a time for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove rings from the oil onto a rack or paper towels to drain. Repeat until all are cooked.
- Lightly salt them and serve them immediately.
McDonald’s Big Mac and Special Sauce
With our Secret Restaurant Recipe for the REAL special sauce your Big Mac will taste just like McDonald’s.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Blooming Onion Recipe
- TGI Friday’s Fried Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
- Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadillas Restaurant Recipe
- Papa John’s Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce Recipe
- TGI Friday’s Green Bean Fries Recipe
- Long John Silver’s Hush Puppies Recipe
- KFC Honey Barbecued Wings Recipe
- TGI Friday’s Loaded Potato Skins Recipe
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Burger King Onion Rings is by Mark H. Anbinder and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, Mark. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Burger King Onion Rings Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!