Make our Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Shrimp Nachos will taste just like Red Lobster’s.
Photo by Mark McElroy
Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos
Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos Recipe
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound raw peeled and deveined Shrimp
- Crab Boil Seasoning Optional
- 1 cup of Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 40 to 50 Nacho Chips
- 2 Plum Tomatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh Jalapeño Pepper use more if you like your nachos spicy
- 1 tablespoon Red Onions - chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons chopped Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream to top
- Pickled Jalapeño Pepper Slices to garnish
- Finely chopped Cilantro to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- If you purchased frozen shrimp, thaw shrimp completely before cooking. You can place them in a sieve and simply rinse cold water over them until they thaw.
- Drop thawed or fresh shrimp into a medium sized pot of boiling water.
- Add a little crab boil seasoning to the water to give the shrimp an additional layer of flavor, if desired.
- Cook shrimp until they turn pink, about 2 to 4 minutes. Remove immediately. Do not overcook. Set aside.
- Prepare cheese sauce by combining Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese and cream cheese in a medium sized pot over a low to medium heat.
- Add milk to thin the sauce. Add additional milk, if you desire.
- Place nacho chips on a heat resistant plate. Heat the chips until they are crisp, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Pico de Gallo
- While the chips are heating, combine tomatoes, chopped jalapeño pepper, onion and cilantro. Mix gently, but well.
- Pile nachos on a serving plate or platter.
- Spoon cheese sauce over the nachos.
- Then top with the pico de gallo you just made.
- Top with shrimp.
- Top with sour cream.
- Garnish with jalapeño slices and cilantro.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Bennigan’s Shrimp and Pasta Recipe
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
- Red Lobster Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth
- Bennigan’s Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers Recipe
- Bobby Flay’s Shrimp Tamales Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp and Wings Party Recipe
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth Recipe
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- City Grocery Shrimp and Grits Recipe
- Dave and Buster’s Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp with Prairie Dust Recipe
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp Recipe
- More Coming Soon
The Photo is by Mark McElroy and used by permission under the Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, Mark. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!