Make our Applebee’s Boneless Wings Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Boneless Wings will taste just like Applebee’s.
Photo by wEnDy
Applebee’s Boneless Wings
Applebee’s Boneless Wings are easy to make and great for a party, a weeknight dinner or even a light lunch.
Use your favorite hot sauce. Or choose a common one that everyone will love, like Frank’s, for a party.
Applebee's Boneless Wings Recipe
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets
- 4 to 6 cups Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce of choice, more or less, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- In a medium bowl, add flour, salt, peppers and paprika. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add milk and egg. Whisk well. Set aside.
- Trim fat from chicken breasts and slice each into 6 pieces.
- Dip a piece of chicken into the egg mixture. Swirl around to coat.
- Then dip piece into flour mixture.
- Repeat process so that piece of the chicken is coated twice.
- Place on a plate.
- Repeat with other chicken pieces until all chicken pieces have been breaded.
- Place plate into refrigerator and chill for at least 15 - 20 minutes or until ready to cook.
- Preheat vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 375°F.
- Drop each breaded chicken piece into the hot oil. Do not crowd - do in 2 or more batches if needed.
- Fry chicken for 5 to 6 minutes or until each piece has browned.
- As the chicken fries, combine hot sauce and butter in a small saucepan.
- Place over low heat and stir until butter is melted and ingredients are blended
- (Alternatively - Place hot sauce and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds or just until the butter is melted. Stir to combine.)
- As chicken pieces get done, remove each to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Place the chicken pieces into a container (such as a large plastic storage container) with a sealable lid.
- Pour completed sauce over the chicken in the container. Cover and seal tightly. Gently shake container until each piece of chicken is coated with sauce. Be easy as to not shake the breading from the chicken.
- Pour the chicken piece onto a plate. Serve with blue cheese dressing (Recipe links below), 3-inch celery stalks pieces and fries on the side.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- Big Boy Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- Applebee’s Wonton Tacos Recipe
- Applebee’s Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Applebee’s Mexi-Ranch Dip and Dressing Recipe
- Applebee’s Bourbon Street Steak Recipe
- Applebee’s Bruschetta Burger Recipe
- Applebee’s Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
- Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad Recipe
- Applebee’s Santa Fe Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- Applebee’s Spinach Pizza Recipe
- Applebee’s Tequila Lime Chicken Restaurant with Mexi-Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Applebee’s Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Applebee’s Beer Cheese Recipe
- Applebee’s Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe
- Applebee’s Chardonnay Mushrooms Recipe
- Applebee’s Bahama Mama Recipe
- Applebee’s Walnut Blondie With Maple Butter Sauce Recipe
- Applebee’s Chocolate Sin Cake Recipe
- Applebee’s Apple Chimi Cheesecake Recipe
- …More Delicious Recipes Coming Soon
Photo is by wEnDy and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Wendy. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!