Make our Kicked Up Mac and Cheese Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Recipe your Mac and Cheese will taste all “Kicked Up”…just like Emeril’s.
Photo by William Jones
Star Chef Emeril Lagasse’s Kicked Up Mac and Cheese Recipe
Both kids and adults will love this Mac & Cheese Recipe. BAM!
Emeril's Kicked Up Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cup Whole Milk
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground White Pepper to taste
- 2 cups grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups grated White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 pounds Tater Tots thawed
- 1 box 1 pound Elbow Macaroni
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Grease a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish with the butter.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and milk together.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 cup Cheddar cheese, 1 cup White Cheddar cheese and the tater tots. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour cooked pasta into oven-safe baking dish.
- Pour cheese mixture over pasta.
- Sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden-brown.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Chipotle Lime Rice Recipe
- Golden Corral Brass Bakery Yeast Rolls Recipe
- Famous Dave’s Shakin’ the Shack Potato Salad
- Applebee’s Chardonnay Mushrooms Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe
- KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Michael Symon’s Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Heston Blumenthal’s Triple-Cooked Chips Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Baked Mac & Cheese is by William Jones and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, William. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Emeril Kicked Up Mac and Cheese Recipewith your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!