Make our Butterfinger Candy Bars Home Recipe your kids. With our oh-so simple Secret Home Recipe your Butterfingers will taste amazingly like the real things.
Photo by Dat Nguyen
Butterfinger Candy Bars
Butterfinger Candy Bars Home Recipe
- 16 ounces Candy Corn (Use whichever brand you like - but in our opinion, and we've eaten A LOT of Candy Corn, Brach's makes the very best. You can taste the honey.)
- 16 ounces Peanut Butter (Uhhhh...We have no crazy opinion on this.)
- 16 ounces Chocolate (Or this.)
- 1 ounce Butter (Or this.) 😉
- In a pot, over hot water (double pot), melt candy corn and peanut butter while stirring constantly.
- Once the mix is ready, pour into a baking pan and let it set.
- Cut to desire length.
- In a pot, over hot water (double pot), melt chocolate and butter while stirring constantly.
- Dip the bars in the chocolate and let it cool.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Snickers Candy Bar
- Baby Ruth Candy Bar
- Chocolate Oreo Mudslide Cheesecake
- Snickers Cupcakes
- Kroger’s Death By Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- Almond Joy Candy Bar Recipe
- Starbuck’s Love Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Girl Scouts Samoa Cookies Recipe
- Twix Bars Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Nestle Butterfinger, Fun Sized Bars is by Dat Nguyen and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, Dat. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Butterfinger Candy Bars Home Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!