Make our Twix Bars Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Supermarket Recipe your Twix Bars will taste just like the Real Thing.
The name “Twix” is a portmanteau derived from “twin biscuit sticks”. Twix is one of the worlds favorite candy bar and is ranked as the 12th best chocolate in America.
Twix Bars Recipe
- 2 cups Butter softened
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Bag of Kraft Caramels about 36 individual caramels
- 1/4 cup Water
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the caramels and water in a small pan and melt, stirring, over low heat.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Put through cookie press. Place on a cookie sheet and cut into "Twix-sized" bars.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Spread a layer of caramel onto each cookie.
- Place in refrigerator cookies until the caramel is firm.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double broiler or in the microwave.
- Dip the caramel-covered shortbread cookies in the chocolate.
- Place the dipped cookies on a plate covered with wax paper and cool to room temperature.
3 Musketeers Candy Bar
Our Secret Copycat Recipe for the 3 Musketeers Bars tastes just like The Real Thing.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Snickers Candy Bar
- Baby Ruth Candy Bar
- Chocolate Oreo Mudslide Cheesecake
- Snickers Cupcakes
- Almond Joy Candy Bar Recipe
- Butterfinger Candy Bars Recipe
- Kroger’s Death By Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- Starbuck’s Love Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Girl Scouts Samoa Cookies Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Twix Bars is from Wikipedia and is in the Public Domain. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Twix Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!