Make our KFC Cajun Honey Chicken Wings Secret Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chicken Wings will taste just like KFC’s.
Here’s a brilliant chicken wing recipe to enjoy tonight during the games or at your next party.
These are also great for picnics, camping or tailgating because they travel well and taste great hot or cold.
We are going to fry the wings, but any preparation will do – broil, grill, roast. The magic is in the sauce.
KFC Cajun Honey Chicken Wings Secret Recipe
- 20 or so wings, tips removed and divided
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 2 cups Water
- 1 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 4 teaspoons Emeril’s Creole Seasoning (Click HERE for the recipe)
- 3 tablespoons canned Green Chilies, minced
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke (Hickory Flavor)
- Heat oil in a large heavy frying pan to about 375 degrees F.
- Deep fry the wings a few at a time for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning over as needed until they are nicely browned and crisp.
- Drain the wings on a paper towel covered plate.
- Combine all ingredients besides wings oil in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thick.
- Brush or toss the wings in the sauce.
- Enjoy during the game.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- KFC Honey Barbecued Wings
- KFC Macaroni Salad
- Chili’s Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Hooters Buffalo Chicken Wings
Photo of Chicken Wings is by thebittenword.com (where it is called Best BBQ Chicken with Simple Barbecue Sauce) and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our KFC Cajun Honey Chicken Wings Secret Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!